Contents of the data protection policy
- BAGCOM takes the privacy of all members very seriously. Please read the following relevant privacy protection policies before providing personal information. Providing and registration of personal information to BAGCOM is totally voluntary, and after fully understanding of policy. Incomplete of information may suspend or terminates the registration process. BAGCOM will secure members’ private information at our fullest capability. Information provided will be only used in personal service, marketing and promotion needs. We will explain one by one as follows. If you have any comments or questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Information Collection and Use
- The BAGCOM online store may contain many links or services provided by other partners. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Definition of personal data: This refers to undisclosed information that can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
- Collection unit: BAGCOM Studio / GIAN INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD.
- Collection purpose: It provides the company's related services, marketing, contracts, similar contracts or other legal relationship matters, customer management services, online shopping and e-commerce services, advertising and business behavior management services, and operations in compliance with the business registration items or the articles of association.
- Reminder: The Internet is not a secure information transmission environment. Please do not disclose your personal information publicly when using this website, because this information may be collected and used by others, especially in public speaking occasions on the Internet, such as in chat rooms and message areas, it is also necessary to avoid publishing personal information such as personal identities, passwords or emails.
- When you browse the relevant websites operated by our company, you will not be actively asked to enter your personal information.
- When you register a BAGCOM account, use BAGCOM or services, participate in prizes and sweepstakes, BAGCOM will collect your personal information
- When you register with BAGCOM, we will ask for your name, email address, date of birth, gender and postal code and other information. When you use certain services, we may also ask for your residential address, credit card information and other related information. After you register a BAGCOM account and log in to our service, we will be able to identify you. The personal information of the members required by BAGCOM is extremely concise, so the data fields are all required fields.
- Please confirm that the personal information you provide is true and accurate. If you provide inaccurate or incomplete information in your information, you may not be able to make full use of certain services on this website.
- Please keep your member account and password properly. Do not provide the above information to anyone or allow anyone to apply for or use the account and password with your personal information. The company will not assume any responsibility for improper use of passwords.
- If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to close your browser to prevent others from seeing the above information to obtain your account.
- To subscribe to the newsletter, you only need to provide the email account. If the user wants to cancel the subscription, he can contact the customer service for assistance.
- The specific purposes and purposes of BAGCOM's collection, processing and use of personal data are as follows: To meet your requirements for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, membership management and services, information communication services, online shopping, advertising, business activities, and other contracts, similar contracts or legal relationship management matters or business.
Data sharing, processing and use instructions
- BAGCOM may use Facebook or similar social service systems. After obtaining your consent, we will send you a message about this website activity or the status of your order processing. If you do not agree, please do not click the agree button.If you have any questions, you can still contact us, and we will assist you to confirm and deal with related issues.
- In order to provide more accurate products or services to customers, to meet customer needs, or to inform customers about the latest products and services on this website, we may also use personal data for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research, to improve our products, services, web page presentation, and communication channels with customers.
- If the delivery address, contact person, contact method and other personal information you fill in are not yours, but you agree to have obtained the consent of each party to provide to the company. It means you have been notified on behalf of the company on the previous statutory notice.
- The company will not arbitrarily provide your personal data to third parties except for the use of the scope necessary for the execution of related activities by the judicial, prosecutorial organs, relevant competent authorities, or with the company's third parties:
- We provide this information to trusted partners who have signed a confidentiality agreement to perform business on behalf of BAGCOM or work with us.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal procedures, obtain or exercise legal rights, or defend against litigation requests.
- We believe that it is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate and prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that pose potential threats to personal safety, violations of the BAGCOM terms of service, or to take countermeasures to the above situations, or otherwise provided by law.
- You may request to access or get a copy of your own personal data. If your personal information changed or you find that your personal information is incorrect, you can request for your personal information to be amended by BAGCOM. If the information you had provided is inaccurate or incomplete, it is not protected by this privacy statement. When the purpose of collecting personal data disappears or the period expires, you may request us to delete, stop processing or use your personal data. However, it is not necessary for BAGCOM to perform this action if it is for business purpose. We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose. In response to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), users of EU countries will suspend the use of BAGCOM's services. If you have any inquiries, please contact BAGCOM customer service( email@example.com)
- In order to facilitate future identification, when you use the services of this website, the company may set and access cookies on your computer. You can decide whether to allow the use of cookie technology by setting your personal computer or Internet device. If you turn off cookies, it may cause inconvenience or some functional restrictions when you use the services of this website.
- Members can view the authorized name and email information in the member account of the website at any time, and only as the content of store membership and order information. According to your request, you can contact us to delete or stop using the personal data.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fraud syndicates are rampant, do not operate ATMs according to others’ instructions. We will not call you to change the payment method, nor will we instruct you to perform any financial operations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact BAGCOM service.